Vysiion is a key supplier of services to Crown Hosting and is at the heart of “Crown Campus” which brings together a community of specialist public sector service providers, who build and operate cloud and infrastructure services on the same campus as the Crown Hosting Data Centre (CHDC).
Our services are specifically designed to provide the support required by customers at every step on their journey to community or private cloud and hybrid solutions.
Our engineers are on site at the CHDC campuses 24*7*365 and provide the on-site Smart Hands support to all Crown Hosting customers. This means that we are in the unique position of being able to offer support throughout your entire project lifecycle. Our services can be procured individually, or we can offer a “one stop shop” for all the support services you need for your digital transformation, supporting you from the start of your journey through to a mature, fully managed service. All of this is delivered entirely by Vysiion’s experienced resources.
Our unique offerings include:
- On-site 24/7/365 Smart Hands support service for all Crown Hosting customers, providing remote management, installation services and equipment troubleshooting assistance for solutions at varying security levels and enabling us to support very tight SLA requirements
- SC cleared, experienced IT professionals delivering digital transformations and network solutions – our staff are used to working in secure environments and can be trusted
- Full life cycle management including discovery, design, migration, support and secure decommissioning – making it easy to manage the supply chain
Vysiion has a heritage in the delivery and support of critical infrastructures and has extensive experience of migrating customers into Crown Hosting and cloud technologies.
We work alongside customers to comprehensively understand their strategic objectives and determine which workloads are best moved to the cloud and the recommended approach for the remaining platforms. This could include either moving or re-provisioning new hardware into Crown Hosting.
We can provide consultancy to support customers in designing, deploying and managing their solutions to ensure that the result meets the objectives agreed at the start of the engagement or if required can deliver a fully managed service.
Benefits of working with Vysiion
- Our provision of 24*7*365 on-site Smart Hands support service for all Crown Hosting customers, including remote management, installation services and equipment troubleshooting assistance, enables us to support very tight SLA requirements
- Our close working relationship with the CHDC team and in depth knowledge of all aspects of the data centre including technology, layout, security and all related processes, enables us to provide the most responsive support and avoid unnecessary delays
- Vysiion’s experienced and trustworthy IT professionals are security cleared to BPSS, SC and up to DV level and are used to delivering digital transformations and network solutions at varying security levels, and providing ongoing support for these solutions
- We offer full life cycle management, discovery, design, migration, support and secure decommissioning, providing a “One stop shop” and making it an easy to manage supply chain
- As a Crown Campus Integrator we integrate multiple vendor public and private clouds and legacy environments within Crown Hosting to provide a seamless service model
- We are on various frameworks , including the relevant CCS frameworks: G-Cloud 9, Digital Outcomes and Specialists (DOS2), Technology Services 2 – RM3804 and JOSCAR.
Benefits of the Vysiion service
- A team with vast experience of providing transformation services to Public Sector organisations with the capability to support mission critical infrastructure
- Everything we do has an emphasis on security and resilience and all our services are delivered by SC cleared IT professionals
- An established migration toolkit – proven approaches to the various migration options, and experienced in getting the best out of the software tools required to perform migrations
- We offer a wide range of services from on-site engineering support to cloud design consultancy
- We provide colocation services from within the same facility as Crown Hosting which is particularly advantageous to 3rd party suppliers who cannot occupy Crown Hosting space
- Extensive knowledge of the rack set up, the security protocols, personnel and the geographical layout within Ark Data Centres and CHDC
Vysiion holds the following accreditations:
- ISO: 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
- ISO: 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System
- BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO: 27001: 2013 – Information Security Management System
- Waste Management License and Waste Carrier License
- Waste Carrier Registration Certificate (CBDU 183470)
- Cyber Essentials Plus
- Achilles Verified registered
- BESC Persons and Competent Persons
- Scottish Power WI1, WI2 & SR4,
- Confined Spaces and Working at heights
- BOSIET Offshore Survival
The following accreditations are held by our specialist partners
- CESG/NCSC CAS-S Certified Assure Service – Sanitisation accredited
- CPNI – UK Centre for Protection of the National Infrastructure approved
- MOD Defence InfoSec Product Co-operation Group – DIPCOG accredited
- CESG/NCSC – CPA – Certified Product Assurance – Blancco Data Erasure
- CESG/NCSC – CPA – Certified Product Assurance – Higher Level Degaussing
- BS EN15713 – Secure destruction of confidential material
- PASF – Police Assure Secure Facility
- UK Government approved Secure Facility
- DV Security Cleared Engineers
- Authorised Approved Treatment Facility – AATF
For more information on our services or if you are interested in hearing more about Vysiion and our strategic partnership with Crown Hosting , please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01249 446506