Central Government is increasingly being challenged to deliver better public services for less cost, and to use technology to increase public sector productivity and efficiency. You’re transforming how you interact with others by delivering services online, dis-aggregating historical contracts and looking towards shared services and greater inert-agency collaboration and to do this you need the right technologies and systems.
Vysiion as the Campus Integrator can assist you in gaining access to the Crown Campus and the community within it, enabling you to reduce lead times for application development and reduce deployment times. The inherent elasticity of the campus can help you to respond to fluctuating demand and provide access to extensive computing resources that improve availability, reduce risk and provide greater security. It can also help you move towards a common infrastructure and shared services.
Whether it is delivering services to citizens online or the digital transformation of traditional paper based processes, decreasing costs, reducing workloads on front-line employees and providing improved levels of service remains at the forefront.
You may need to deliver a new application designed specifically to be hosted in the cloud, or relocate legacy infrastructure into the Crown Campus. Vysiion offers a range of solutions to help you design, build and deploy this.
Our proven methodology for migrating and transforming workloads into the Crown Campus, aligned with our ongoing management, support and complementary services, enables us to meet government standards whilst providing the core building blocks to enable the development of a defined road map which utilises all the features of Crown Hosting: Hybrid, Campus, Hyperscale and Private Cloud.
Vysiion can provide:
- Guidance on how to evolve your IT systems to enable digital services
- Expertise around what can safely be stored in the cloud
- A low risk, low cost, high reward transition to a modern infrastructure and the cloud
- UK based, security cleared specialists to design, build and manage your digital service platforms, key to any council’s Self Service strategy
- Full management and support for new and existing cloud environments to keep them secure, available and performing
- Experience of public sector information security, including the Government Security Classifications and its predecessor, the UK Government Protective Marking Scheme