UK Defence has had its budgets cut severely over the last few years and yet continues to be protect and support the United Kingdom, our allies and countries in the throes of civil war and natural disasters. You continue to strive to transform how you support your front-line whilst still continuing to deliver. To do this you need the right technologies, systems and global architecture and you are now making headway with your programmes such as DaaP.
Vysiion as the Campus Integrator can assist you in increasing your utilisation of the Crown Campus and the community within it, enabling you to reduce lead times for application development and reduce deployment times. The inherent elasticity of the campus can help you to respond to fluctuating demand and provide access to extensive computing resources that improve availability, reduce risk and provide greater security. It can also help you move towards a common infrastructure and shared services.
You may need to deliver a new application designed specifically to be hosted in the cloud or relocate legacy infrastructure into the Crown Campus. Vysiion offers a range of solutions to help you design, build and deploy this.
Our proven methodology for migrating and transforming workloads into the Crown Campus, aligned with our ongoing management, support and complementary services, enables us to meet government standards whilst providing the core building blocks to enable the development of a defined road map which utilises all the features of Crown Hosting: Hybrid, Campus, Hyperscale and Private Cloud.
Vysiion can provide:
- Guidance on how to evolve your IT systems to enable digital services
- Expertise around what can safely be stored in the cloud
- A low risk, low cost, high reward transition to a modern infrastructure and the cloud
- UK based, security cleared specialists to design, build and manage your digital service platforms, key to any council’s Self Service strategy
- Full management and support for new and existing cloud environments to keep them secure, available and performing
- Experience of public sector information security, including the Government Security Classifications and its predecessor, the UK Government Protective Marking Scheme