Education and Research organisations are being challenged to deliver better public services for less cost, and to use technology to increase public sector productivity and efficiency. You’re probably being urged to continually transform how you interact with students, governing bodies and industry by delivering services online and to do this you need the right technologies and systems.
Vysiion as the Campus Integrator can assist you in gaining access to the Crown Campus and the community within it, enabling you to reduce lead times for application development and reduce deployment times. The inherent elasticity of the campus can help you to respond to fluctuating demand and provide access to extensive computing resources that improve availability, reduce risk and provide greater security. It can also help you move towards a common infrastructure and shared services.
If you need to deliver a new application, designed specifically to be hosted in the cloud, if you need to relocate legacy infrastructure into the Crown Campus, require a High Performance Compute (HPC) platform or need to access to specialist networks such as JANET, PSN or HSCN Vysiion offers a range of solutions to help you.
Our proven methodology for migrating and transforming workloads into the Crown Campus, aligned with our ongoing management, support and complementary services, enables us to meet government standards whilst providing the core building blocks to enable the development of a defined road map which utilises all the features of Crown Hosting: Hybrid, Campus, Hyperscale and Private Cloud.
Vysiion can provide:
- Guidance on how to evolve your IT systems to enable digital services
- Expertise around what can safely be stored in the cloud
- A low risk, low cost, high reward transition to a modern infrastructure and the cloud
- UK based, security cleared specialists to design, build and manage your digital service platforms, key to any council’s Self Service strategy
- Full management and support for new and existing cloud environments to keep them secure, available and performing
- Experience of public sector information security, including the Government Security Classifications and its predecessor, the UK Government Protective Marking Scheme