Local Government organisations are being challenged to protect and deliver improved services for less cost and to use technology to streamline approaches to reflect a changing digital world. You need to transform how you interact with citizens and businesses by delivering services online and ensure financial predictability and to do this you need the right technologies and systems.
Vysiion as the Campus Integrator can assist you in gaining access to the Crown Campus and the community within it, enabling you to reduce lead times for application development and reduce deployment times, so that you can offer those key services to citizens quicker. The inherent elasticity of the campus can help you to respond to fluctuating demand and provide access to extensive computing resources that improve availability, reduce risk and provide greater security. It can also help you benefit from the efficiencies of a common infrastructure and shared services, as well as the integration of Health and Social Care platforms.
Delivering services to citizens online, as well as the digital transformation of traditional paper-based processes, can decrease costs, reduce workloads on front-line employees and provide improved levels of service.
You may need to deliver a new application designed specifically to be hosted in the cloud, or relocate legacy infrastructure into the Crown Campus. Vysiion offers a range of solutions to help you design, build and deploy this.
Channel Shift is the name of the game and Vysiion is perfectly positioned to help.
Our proven methodology for migrating and transforming workloads into the Crown Campus, aligned with our ongoing management, support and complementary services, enables us to meet government standards whilst providing the core building blocks to enable the development of a defined road map which utilises all the features of Crown Hosting: Hybrid, Campus, Hyperscale and Private Cloud.
Vysiion can provide:
- Guidance on how to evolve your IT systems to enable digital services
- Expertise around what can safely be stored in the cloud
- A low risk, low cost, high reward transition to a modern infrastructure and the cloud
- UK based, security cleared specialists to design, build and manage your digital service platforms, key to any council’s Self Service strategy
- Full management and support for new and existing cloud environments to keep them secure, available and performing
- Experience of public sector information security, including the Government Security Classifications and its predecessor, the UK Government Protective Marking Scheme
To find out how Vysiion can help support organisation migration into the Crown Campus